Third Day - Chronology, Vol. 1


Although I'm a big Third Day fan, I bought this mainly for the DVD stuff and was quite pleased with the overall CD/DVD package (the DVD stuff is great for any fan). In fact, I was pretty shocked at how good this CD was. Before I purchased it, I wasn't excited to hear "remakes" of their old stuff; I have all of their albums on my iPod, so why would I need to hear it again? But I tell you what, I absolutely love the new mixes / remakes. For example, I liked how Thief was from their first album, but it wasn't a favorite of mine...something was missing. The new version of Thief on this CD is exactly what was missing. The new arrangement is what this song needed from day 1. I've listed to that song 5-10 times already while working around the house. And, the other songs are just as good. The mix of remakes, new takes, live ones, and rare ones are worth the investment.

If you're the least bit interested, pick it up...you won't be disappointed.Third Day - Chronology, Vol. 1
genre: Contemporary Christian Music
Release Date: Mar 27, 2007

01. Nothing At All (new mix)
02. Forever (new mix)
03. Consuming Fire (new mix)
04. Thief 2006 (new recording)
05. Love Song (new mix)
06. Who I Am (new mix)
07. My Hope Is You 2006 (new recording)
08. I've Always Loved You
09. Sky Falls Down
10. Your Love Oh Lord
11. King Of Glory
12. Agnus Dei / Worthy
13. Bonus Track: Blackbird (live in St. Louis, Missouri 1998)
14. Bonus Track: Alien (live in Columbus, Ohio 1999)
15. Bonus Track: Have Mercy (new mix)
16. Bonus Track: Long Time Comin'
17. Bonus Track: She Sings In Riddles (from rare 1999 EP)

Download :
Third Day (75023 KB).
pass :
All4Jesus
Buy this Albums

Posted in Labels: |