The Showdown - Temptation Come My Way

The Showdown - Temptation Come My Way
Have you noticed that an overabundance of hard rock bands of the early 21st century are comprised of sensitive, well, let's face it, rather wimpy gentleman? The loud and proud Tennessee quintet, Showdown, have certainly noticed, and their mission is to do something about it, as evidenced by their 2006 release, Temptation Come My Way.
Combining the guitar harmonies of Iron Maiden, the crunchy riffs and vocals of Metallica (before they pulled the mascara
NapsterSome Kind of Monster triple blunder), and the melodic sensibilities of Stone Temple Pilots, Showdown doesn't sound like your average Headbangers Ball band. Instead, the group manages to be rocking and memorable at the same time, especially on such tracks as the album opening "Fanatics and Whores," "Six Feet Under," and "Forget My Name." Additionally, singer David Bunton should also be commended by not abusing the done-to-death screaming and hollering vocal shtick -- which just about every single hard rockmetal singer circa 2006 is utilizing.


The Showdown - Temptation Come My Way
genre: Heavy Metal
Release Date: Feb 20, 2007

01 - Fanatics And Whores
02 - Head Down
03 - Six Feet Under
04 - We Die Young
05 - Breath Of The Swamp
06 - It Drinks From Me
07 - Temptation Come My Way
08 - Forget My Name
09 - Spitting In The Wind
10 - I, Victim (Here's To The Year)
11 - Carry On Wayward Son
12 - Death Finds Us Breathing


See and Heard this albums here :
The Showdown
Purchase this albums here

Posted in Labels: |