Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Hallelujah!


Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Hallelujah! The Very Best Of
Genre: Christian/Worship
MP3 @ 128kbps

This is my first Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir CD, and I have to say it is absolutely wonderful. I'd say the first half is probably a bit stronger than the latter half of the CD, however, the interpretations this choir puts on some songs is absolutely amazing, and extremely creative. I can see why they are so popular.


1. How Great Thou Art
2. The Hallelujah Chorus (Worthy Is The Lamb/Hallalujah)
3. Favorite Song Of All
4. It's Not In Vain
5. Almighty
6. Lead Me Lord
7. Soon And Very Soon
8. My Help (Cometh From The Lord)
9. Happy Birthday, Jesus
10. I Can Be Glad
11. He's Been Faithful
12. Testimony: Calvin Hunt
13. I'm Clean
14. I Am Not Ashamed
15. Reprise: The Hallelujah Chorus

Download This albums :
Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir (65370 KB).
Pass :
All4JC
Buy this album

Posted in Labels: |